Learn from expert tutors. 1-hour classes. Each program session runs for 6-8 classes.
Introduction to Python
Description: In this course, kids will be introduced to text-based programming using Python programming language.
Concepts: Variables, Data types, Conditions, User input
What kids will learn
- Students will be introduced to text-based programming using Python which is a beginner-friendly programming language used by real developers all over the world
- Students will learn about python’s interactive mode and script mode
- Students will learn about variables, and how to use the print function to display information to an output device
- Students will learn about different data types including strings, integers, float, and boolean
- Students will learn how to ask for user input and use the answer in their programs
- Students will learn about conditional and logical operators