Learn from expert tutors. 1-hour classes. Each program session runs for 6-8 classes.
Introduction to Web design using HTML
Description: In this course, kids will learn how to use HTML to build a basic webpage.
Concepts: HTML Page structure, Text formatting, Links, Tables, Images
What kids will learn
- Students will be introduced to the structure of a web page using the HTML language. They will also learn how to format text in HTML
- Students will learn how to add links and images to a webpage using HTML
- Students will learn how to add lists, tables, and styles to web pages using HTML
- Students will learn how to use inline CSS to style web pages
- Students will use all the knowledge gained to create and style a personal web page
- A laptop or tablet with an Internet connection.
- No previous coding experience is needed.